1ClickFactory: How to choose the right co-pilot for your cloud journey
Date: Tuesday, April 27, 2021 | From: 14:45:00 to 15:00:00 | Room: PHOENIX
How to Choose the Right Co-Pilot to Avoid Turbulence during the journey to Dynamics 365 Business Central by your Customers.
Dynamics Partners are constantly looking for ways to adopt a new Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model for their businesses. However, the journey to Dynamics 365 Business Central SaaS may be bumpy as so many questions arise such as:
- Are we ready for AL only?
- Can upgrades be straightforward and simple?
- What is the cost difference to upgrade to Dynamics 365 Business Central SaaS vs. On-premises?
- Is my customer ready for the cloud?
- What if the customer is not ready to migrate to SaaS?
- How do we keep up with solution update cycles that include breaking changes after an upgrade?
With our proven experience in delivering more than 700 Microsoft Dynamics upgrades, we can help you answer all these questions. Join our session to hear:
- Trends, challenges and opportunities in the worldwide community of Dynamics and Partners in North America.
- Insights on the 1ClickFactory upgrade engine which provides you with a fixed price to upgrade to Dynamics 365 Business Central SaaS and extensions. This enables Microsoft Dynamics Partners to increase their conversion rate by offering lower-cost upgrades.
- What happens if the solution for your Customer falls into the 80% that is not ready to move to SaaS? They can still run a cloud version. With 1ClickFactory you can choose two different approaches, depending on the needs of the customer:
- Upgrade to Dynamics 365 Business Central On-Premises and host the solution on Azure until the customer
is ready to migrate to Dynamics 365 Business Central SaaS.
- Stay on the current Dynamics NAV/Business Central On-Premises version and host it on Azure until the
customer is ready to migrate to Dynamics 365 Business Central SaaS
- Insights on the Extensions Maintenance service which helps to ensure extension compatibility with the latest Dynamics 365 Business Central version at a fixed price for customers that are running Dynamics 365 Business Central SaaS. This allows Microsoft Dynamics Partners to set a profitable margin and efficiently address customer needs.
Directions North America is a Microsoft Dynamics community gathering that needs to be celebrated properly. For this occasion, we have some special offers, so be sure to participate at our ISV session to learn more.
CEO and Founder - 1ClickFactory
Bio: Soren Fink-Jensen has more than 30 years of business experience in the IT industry, including senior-level positions at Microsoft and Navision. From 2002 to 2009, he worked at Microsoft Corporation, where he held the position of Western European General Manager for Small and Medium Solutions and Partners and General Manager of OEM Strategy for Microsoft International. Soren is the CEO of 1ClickFactory, which he founded in 2009 and is a board member of several IT companies.
President, 1ClickFactory North America - 1ClickFactory
Bio: For over 30 years, Thomas Blomquist has worked in the ERP space in a range of roles including COO, Product Development, Implementation, Aerospace & Defense IT Consulting as well as Sales & Marketing with various ERP platforms, including but not limited to Microsoft Dynamics. Before joining 1ClickFactory, Thomas worked as GM for a Microsoft Dynamics Partner in the Hospitality space,