Directions North America 2017, September 17th-20th, JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes, Orlando, Florida!
Hurricane Irma Watch
Directions North America is a GO! We are very excited to announce we received an update from the JW Marriott that the damage was minimal and they are completely ready for all activities related to our conference. A limited number of guest rooms are under renovation to repair minor water damage. Some attendees may receive an email request from the hotel to relocate to the adjacent Ritz Carlton at the same room rate. The Ritz Carlton is connected to the JW Marriott by a covered walkway. The Orlando International Airport is in full operations. We are continuing to plan and prepare for a very successful conference. We plan to see everyone in Orlando safe and sound.
Directions North America – Gateway to the Dynamics SMB Market
The Directions North America conference is the Microsoft Dynamics event driven by Partners - for Partners designed to help Dynamics organizations serving the SMB market build new business contacts, learn about best practices, and discover valuable tools for execution and success.
This year, the event will provide comprehensive insights into the future of Dynamics with sessions on Dynamics 365, Business Edition as well as Dynamics NAV "Tenerife" (code name for the next NAV release).
The only North American conference for Microsoft Partners to discover more about Dynamics 365, Business Edition.
Directions North America is here to empower Microsoft Dynamics SMB partners to boost the efficiency of their business in all areas: Executive, Technical, Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Planning.
You will find a wealth of sessions and speakers to propel you to success. Learn about Microsoft Dynamics 365, Business Edition (Financials, Sales, and Marketing). Dive deep into Microsoft Dynamics NAV "Tenerife" (code name for the next NAV release). Additionally, use the many networking opportunities at the Conference to grow and enhance your relationships with other partners, ISVs, service providers, and Microsoft.
Who should attend?
- All Dynamics Partners serving the SMB market, eager to learn how to include Microsoft Dynamics 365, Business Edition into their business model
- Existing NAV partners for a deep-dive into all things NAV
- ISV companies and Service Providers dedicated to enhancing the Dynamics SMB market
- Any other Microsoft partners interested in learning about Dynamics 365, Business Edition
Be Part of Directions 2017
- Register as an Attendee - Register now and save!
- Become a Sponsor or Expo Exhibitor
- Stay informed on the latest Directions news by signing up for e-mail alerts.